WHAT IS LIFE COACHING?
Good question. Life Coaching is the process of a coach and client partnering in a creative thought-provoking session (through Q&A) which encourages the client to focus on her own strengths on what she believes is the right choice for her. Life coaches help their clients in clarifying goals, identifying the obstacles, and find strategies for overcoming the obstacles. Coaches are trained to actively listen, observe, ask thought-provoking questions and customize the approach to each individual clients needs.
WHAT IS CHRISTIAN LIFE COACHING?
An even better question. Life Coaching and Christian Life Coaching are similar. The difference between the two is that Christian Life Coaching takes a biblical focus toward the struggles and strategies in overcoming the obstacles. 1 Thessalonians 5:11, ‘We are called to encourage one another and build each other up.’
But, please keep in mind…change does not occur because of a good coach. Change occurs because of the Holy Spirit working in our lives…
What Can A Christian Life Coach Help You Accomplish?
- Restore balance in your life
- Enhance your thinking and decision making
- Build your confidence
- Deepen your walk with God
- Remove mindsets that are holding you back
- Unlock your potential
- Get a fresh perspective on personal challenges and opportunities
- Discover your life purpose
- Move through transitions and overcome hurdles
- Develop an effective plan of action
- To know that God created and equipped you for a specific purpose
- Discover and expand your vision for the future
- Encourage and keep you accountable in achieving success
- Breakthrough the challenges and obstacles
- Take practical steps toward your goals
- and so much….
Things You Should Know:
- This is a come as you are place and space. I want to meet you where you are today and help guide you where you want to be in the future.
- This is not a once-size-fits-all approach. You are unique and your coaching experience will be unique, as well.
- This is a place to be all in. To be challenged, be accountable and work together to achieve your desired goals.
- This is a faith-based coaching service which means God is at the core of each session. Understanding and recognizing that God created you and has equipped you for a specific purpose will help clarify your vision for life.
- This is a safe place. I am committed to adhere to the elements and principles of ethical conduct. I am committed to be fully present, conducting myself as a Christian coaching professional and maintain complete and full confidentiality in protecting your privacy.
Things You Can Do:
- Share your dreams and goals. Setting goals is a statement of faith. Proverbs 17:24 GNT
- Find strength in change even when it’s hard. Joshua 1:9 GNTD
- Focus on the positive. Philippians 4:8
- Believe you can succeed. Philippians 4:13
- Pray. Romans 12:12
What I Can Offer:
If you should choose to use my services, my hope is that you will receive support, collaboration, strategies, continuous presence, energy, creativity, availability, clarity, a clear vision, positivity, self-improvement, finding purpose, setting goals, trust, patience, confidentiality, a listening ear, practical Q&A sessions, and a whole lot of communicating.